Kevin Babb became a licensed plumber in 2006 and went on to start Babb’s Plumbing & Backflow Services in 2007. His love for the service trades began in his high school trades classes and his early opportunities to compete nationally in trade competitions. In 2004, Kevin won 1st place in the Skills USA state of SC competition and went on to win 3rd place in the Skills USA national competition.
Kevin started his plumbing business out of his desire to offer quality service for a reasonable price. He loves that no two jobs are the same, and he takes pride in taking care of customers by diagnosing issues and figuring out custom solutions for each job.
What makes Babb’s Plumbing different from other plumbing services? Babb’s is:
- Big enough to do the job; small enough to care
- Locally owned and operated
- Honest and trustworthy
- Experienced and committed to doing the job right the first time
Provide phenomenal plumbing services to keep our customers safe and healthy.
Our Core Values
- Honor God — We live out our faith.
- Integrity — We do what we say.
- Honesty — We tell the truth.
- Relationships — We care about people.
- Respect — We value others.